We love using fresh smoothie ingredients that are in season. They’re usually cheaper, more nutritious, and taste better. Seasonal produce is typically better for the environment too since it doesn’t have to be shipped from the other side of the world.
In this article – we share a handy cheat sheet of seasonal smoothie ingredients.
Stick it on your fridge, inside a kitchen cupboard door or save it to your phone. Pop it anywhere you can easily reference it when making your shopping list or ordering groceries online.
You can download it here for free (just right-click and save image)…
Whether you want to make winter, spring, summer, or fall smoothies, this will give you ingredient ideas. You can layer different fruit and veg combinations to create delicious recipes. For those of you who are keen to eat more seasonally, this cheat sheet will make smoothie shopping easy!
Related Smoothie Recipes
Here are some smoothie recipe ideas made with season ingredients that you might like…
- 3 ingredient kiwi apple green smoothie
- Green apple smoothie
- 3-ingredient banana peach almond milk smoothie
- Easy apple smoothie recipes
- 3-ingredient pineapple banana spinach green smoothie
- Pear spinach cucumber green smoothie
- 5 easy strawberry smoothie recipes
- Spiced plum apple cinnamon ginger smoothie
- 7 healthy orange smoothie recipes
- Tangerine banana kale 3-ingredient green smoothie
- Pear avocado pineapple 3-ingredient smoothie
- Healthy passion fruit banana 3-ingredient smoothie
- Healthy carrot apple ginger 3-ingredient smoothie
- Coconut pumpkin 3-ingredient smoothie
- Blueberry raspberry smoothie bowl
- Mango blueberry spinach 3-ingredient green smoothie
- Apple berry celery 3-ingredient smoothie