Are you interested in writing a guest post for our food blog? We welcome contributions from writers, bloggers, and smoothie enthusiasts! If you have an article idea that you think our audience will love, then we want to hear from you…
Writing a food or recipe guest post on The Blendery is a great way to share your ideas and knowledge with a wider audience. You’ll also get do-follow backlinks to boost your site’s SEO.
Our team will work with you so that your article nails your message and inspires our readers. We work with writers and bloggers from everywhere in the world, so even if English isn’t your first language please don’t let that stop you submitting!
Guest Posting Guidelines
We love deliciously simple smoothies with a sustainable twist. Our blog covers…
- Super-simple blender recipes that are packed with flavour but have less than 5 ingredients. Think smoothies, soups, dips, face masks – feel free to get creative!
- Healthy smoothie ingredients that can help people to look and feel their best. Just be sure that every single nutrition claim is 100% evidence-based as our in-house nutritionist will quickly weed out any inaccuracies.
- Sustainability articles that help people to make healthy choices that are good for the planet too. Seasonal produce, recycling, eco-friendly alternatives, etc.
- Minimalism in all its forms. Cooking, lifestyle, and any ideas for reducing the amount of ‘stuff’ that in our lives that doesn’t add value.
We welcome contributions that relate to these topics so if you have an article idea then send it over. Please bear in mind some practical elements when you submit your piece to us…
- Write about something you really know well – whether it’s through personal experience or your educational background, we want you to share your expertise.
- Familiarise yourself with our values – check out our about page to ensure your content is aligned with our approach.
- Create original content – your post should be unique to The Blendery when you submit it. However, we don’t mind you reposting it to your blog after 12 weeks as long as you linking back to us as the original.
- Back up any health claims with evidence – no animal or lab studies please, only research results that have been proven in human trials. Link to the source of any claims such as academic journals, peer-reviewed scientific studies, or highly credible news sites. Put these links in brackets: [https://www.harvard.edu/smoothies]
- Write an enticing introduction – your first sentence needs to give our audience a reason to continue reading so make it a good one. Why should they read the rest? What will they learn? What problem are you going to solve?
- Keep it concise – aim for 800-1500 words in length with plenty of sub-headers, bullet points, and numbered lists (i.e. make it super-easy to read).
Submit Your Guest Post To Our Food Blog
If you’re ready to submit your food blog guest post then email it to us directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put ‘guest post’ in the subject line, then the article title and full text in the body of the email.
- You should also include your bio (75 words max) along with links to your blog or website, Facebook and Instagram pages in brackets: [https://www.facebook.com/theblenderykitchen].
- If you’re submitting a nutrition guest post then please include details of your dietician or nutritionist credentials.
By submitting your food blog guest post to The Blendery you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing that our team believes necessary.
We read every single guest post submission but have a small team so aren’t always able to respond. If your post is accepted then we will email you back within 14 days. But if you don’t hear back then feel free to try submitting something else!