This strawberry cheesecake smoothie tastes insanely good. Yet it contains just a fraction of the calories and fat that a standard slice of cheesecake contains. What’s not to love?
In this article – we share a healthy strawberry cheesecake smoothie recipe made with just 3 ingredients that tastes amazing.
Some days, you NEED dessert in your life. You know that feeling – you’re craving something sweet, but know that a nutritious piece of fruit just isn’t going to cut it.
But you don’t want to blow your healthy eating streak by giving in, so you try to resist… Until you’re willpower can’t take it any longer, and you devour an entire packet of marshmallows in 3 minutes. Oh, just us?
Well anyway, for those days when you fancy a sweet treat that’s healthy too, we have the answer… Enter, the healthy strawberry cheesecake smoothie…
This tasty treat has all of the flavour of an indulgent dessert, and is thick enough to be devoured with a spoon (a hall mark of any self-respecting dessert in our book).
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Benefits
Fresh strawberries are naturally sweet, especially when they’re in season between June and July. They’re also packed with nutrients, and contain even more vitamin C than an orange! Just one serving (8 strawberries) contains 98% of your daily vitamin C needs.
Ingredients & Recipe Instructions
So let’s get down to business… This strawberry smoothie only contains 3 ingredients, which makes it super-simple and quick to make…
- 8-10 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 individual vanilla or strawberry vegan yogurt (120g or ½ cup)
- 1-2 digestive biscuits
- Blend the digestives with a teaspoon of dairy-free yogurt and layer along the bottom of a mason jar to create the base.
- Blend almost all of the remaining yogurt with the strawberries and layer on top of the digestive base.
- Swirl in the small amount of leftover yogurt to create a marbled effect.
- Top with a few sliced strawberries and enjoy!
If you don't want to layer the ingredients, then the simple method is to blend all the ingredients together into a thick smoothie and enjoy with a spoon.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 214mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 6gSugar: 39gProtein: 13g
Don’t be fooled by its minimalist ingredient list though… this strawberry cheesecake smoothie is creamy, indulgent and satisfying. Maybe the biscuit isn’t strictly healthy, but this smoothie is a lot more nutritious than an actual slice of cheesecake (with less guilt too).
Related Smoothie Recipes
Here are some other healthy smoothie recipes with strawberry and other berries that you might like…
- 3-ingredient strawberry banana smoothie
- Raspberry lemonade 3-ingredient smoothie
- Apple berry celery 3-ingredient smoothie
- Blueberry raspberry smoothie bowl
- Mango blueberry spinach 3-ingredient green smoothie